Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thank You to all.

Firstly, a great big thank you to everyone who attended Vital Years 2009. From all accounts, it has been a nurturing, enlivening event and I have been inundated with positive comments and thank you's. I want to say a big return thank you for making the week flow so smoothly. It was a pleasure.


I would like to say another big thank you to all our task group leaders, our craft shop volunteers and coordinators, our setting up and pack up helpers and to Silkwood/Samford and Fingerprints staff for the wonderful hospitality you provided us on our excursion.


Here, I will begin to post some photos of the week.
First up, we have Mariyen, our felting teacher extraordinare. Mariyen facilitated her workshop on felting and supported the many women in her group whilst allowing them free rein to create. I know my friend, Megan, has found her new pathway of art and has been inspired by Mariyen's teaching.... Thank you.












More photos and things tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment