Thursday, June 4, 2009

Food choices, Bus phone numbers, bus pick up venue change

Hello again

Just a note, with regard to meals.
The chefs at Bardon centre make lovely food and are in preparations for our menu as we speak.
One big thing to note is that due to the amount of food they have to prepare, getting ingredients in season etc, the 'some meat meals' option may include red meat, chicken or fish.
If you have noted that you can only eat fish, or chicken and fish, I have given you the 'vegetarian option' to ensure you don't have a dinner that may include red meat.

If you are having a pick up on the Monday morning, please take note of these phone numbers.
John informs me there is a bus ramp (I am not sure where it is but will check it out on wed for you all to give you better directions) where he can pick you all up.

If you are lost, please call John on 0422 244 755 or the silkwood bus phone on 0488 55 7281.

updated pick up Instructions to follow....

2 comments:

  1. if it is possible i would like to change my food choice to vegetarian. since making my registration i have commenced a new diet to try to improve my health and i think it would be easier with the veg menu.
    thank. glenys evans

    ReplyDelete
  2. easy done Glenys. I'll change it now.

    ReplyDelete